Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What's in a Name?

So tonight, while trying to get Michael to sleep, I was looking at some random friends of friends blogs and came across this post. I decided to do it and it turned out pretty funny. Here are my answers:

1. My rock star name (first pet, current car)--K.C. Avalon
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe)--Peppermint Crocs
3. My Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal)--Pink Porpoise
4. My soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born)--Michelle Greenville
5. My Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name)--Gilam
6. My Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)--Turquoise Lemonade
7. My NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers)--Walter John Patrick
8. My Stripper name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)--Tommy Bahama Gummy Bear
9. My TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)--Lamont Laramie
10. My Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower)--Summer Tulip
11. My Cartoon name: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now)--Apple Capri
12. My Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)--Muffin Magnolia

And YES, I am going to tag some people: Elizabeth, Heather, Annie, Emily, Shauna, and Libby
(that's what you get for being related to me--or being my great friend :)--ok, really, I think you're the only ones who check my blog...)

2 comments:

Lynnie said...

I do too! We're back to pink, eh? I love catching up on your munchkins. You can link to Paul's wife's blog through mine, if you want to check it out. Her name is Rachel.They are traveling in Asia right now.

Char said...

hey i check it a lot wishing that i wouldnt have to read about wat you guys have been up to, just wanting to be with you! its a good thing youre moving back here! yippie!