Tuesday, April 8, 2008

He Rolls!

Michael can now roll back to front and front to back! He doesn't get the opportunity to lie on his back or belly while he's awake very often because he always wants to be held and the girls and I love holding him, but I try to do the required tummy time when I think about it. Here he is in action. Oh, and he's about to get his lower right tooth--he's drooling like a champ and I can feel the hard spot under his gums. I could live without that for a few more months, but here we go!


1 comments:

Michael, Jennifer, Jake and Emma said...

Amelia,

I so enjoy reading your blog! Your sister told me about yours and hers and it's inspired me to start one too. Your children are just gorgeous; I think I have "seen" Elizabeth, you, your mom and your dad in each of the three kiddos in one picture or another.

Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie S.H.