Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day Art Show

I got to go to the best Art Show today-featuring the girl's art! They've been working really hard for the last few weeks on this special art. They were so excited to have me come in today and did a great job following their teacher's instructions to wish me a happy Mother's Day, offer me refreshments, and show me their artwork.


Ashley and her teacher, Miss Cathy
Ashley and her teacher, Miss Lora
Paige and her teacher, Miss Beth
Paige and her teacher, Miss Connie
Paige and her favorite friend, Clara
Ashley and her favorite friend, Suzanne

The Artwork
Paige's teachers do the CUTEST pictures using hand and foot prints. Here are some of the pieces she made:




Here are the two things Ashley brought home--most of her pictures are still at school. The butterfly is on a big canvas and the cross is framed. Aren't they pretty?

We now have LOTS of beautiful art hanging on our walls!

0 comments: