Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wild Weekend


This weekend, my sister-in-law, Lauren, had a friend come and visit from England. They took a 15 hour road trip and left her kids with me. We had fun--there was an incident that involved an entire tube of toothpaste and a whole lot of baby wipes and another time I found the just barely 3 year old inside the pantry (with the door shut) eating handfuls of chocolate chips, but besides that, everyone was well-behaved. I had plans of doing crafts and baking fun things and being a super cool aunt, but that plan went out the window when the watercolor painting got out of hand :) We went to McDonalds (where I got food poisioning, I think-yuck! I won't be back there for a long time!) and played at the park for 3 hours instead. I wish this picture had a date and time stamp on it--it was at 8:30 AM on the fourth day. That's right--everyone is clean, dressed, and even has their hair done. (I'm pretty sure no one brushed their teeth all weekend, though--don't tell Lauren!)

0 comments: