Monday, September 29, 2008

My Girls

I love this picture I took of the girls before church on Sunday. It was the Primary Program (where the kids in Sunday School give a presentation), so I wanted them to look cute. They both did a great job saying their parts into the microphone. Paige was supposed to say "Even though I am little, I can help strengthen my family," and then her class all said ways they help their families. She has been practicing that line for at least a month, but when she got in front of the microphone, she only said, "I can help strengthen my family." Luckily, she didn't realize that she forgot to do the beginning part, or she probably would have cried. Ashley said a line from a song and did a great job. We were so proud of our big girls!



I took a picture of Mike here, too, but it's kind of sloped and he almost fell over...

I tried a new fancy 'do on Ash this morning. I got the instructions on the heart hair here. I went a little overboard with the ribbon, but I wanted it to stay in all day.

She liked it! The other moms were pretty impressed, too :)

0 comments: