Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jewelry Box


Ashley's 5th birthday is this Friday. I found this jewelry box nearly 1/2 price at Pottery Barn Kids online and am so excited--she is going to LOVE it! I'm really impressed--I ordered it late Saturday night and it arrived this afternoon (Tues) personalized (it's a sticker, not paint, but it still looks good, I think). Ashley always tries to stash her "treasures" in my jewelry box so I was going to go to the Disney Store and get her a princess one, but this is way nicer, will look pretty on her dresser, and (hopefully) will last until she's a teenager. So if you need to get a present for a little girl anytime soon, I highly recommend the "Large Abigail Jewelry Box" at pbk. I think I might need to order one for Paige and save it for her birthday...

1 comments:

Corinne said...

Hey! It's great to hear from you. I've been reading your blog for a long time so I feel like we've been in touch even though we haven't! your kids are all so adorable and I love hearing about things you do with them-I get great ideas! It's great to have this way to stay up to date on each others' kids/lives!