Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Beach!

We went to the beach this week! James had a week-long conference out-of-town and two of my sisters-in-law, Emily (with her 2 kids, Mary and Ben) and Charie (starting high school this year!), came out to keep me company and go to the beach. We had a great time!

Here are the girls playing in the UV50 tent I was hoping Mike would sleep in:

But he wanted to sleep here instead:
Digging a hole to bury Charie in:

Trying to get all the sand off of their feet (ha!) We LOVE Aunt Charie!:
Playing at the outdoor mall's playland:
Our last night on the beach:

She wrote "Mom" in the sand and drew a picture of me!

A little bit wild!
Miss Mary:
Yea, I've got on pink crocs...What's it to you??
Charie couldn't resist putting Michael's little red head in a mohawk!

1 comments:

Heather said...

For the record I still think that you and Emily are crazy. :) I love seeing all the kiddos together. I can't wait to see you guys. I cannot get over how red Mike's hair is. Sooooo cute.