Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mommy & Me Time

When Paige was little and Ashley was in preschool, Paige and I would do something special for "mommy & me" time. Then, when Ashley was in kindergarten, on the days she didn't have preschool, Paige would rush us home so we could put Michael down for a nap and we could have our m&m time. Since she was in full-day kindergarten last year, there hasn't been a lot of time for just us, but this summer, Ashley has been taking a dance class late at night (haha--it's 7:30= "late" for us!) We get the boys to bed, drop Ashley off, and have our mommy & me time. So far, we've been shopping, gotten strawberry milkshakes, gone on walks, and had fun together. Last week, we went to see the horses by our house and I took some pictures of her. It's funny how different kids need/want different things--m&m time is really important to Paige...and I love it, too! :)

0 comments: