Monday, March 2, 2009

Kitchen Appliances

Sometimes I joke and say I have every kitchen appliance known to man. I really might. I really like them. They make my like easier and way more fun :) These are some of my favorites:

OK, this first one isn't an appliance. It's the Williams Sonoma jungle pancake molds. My pancakes actually do turn out looking just like this (you just have to use a bunch of Pam) and we all love eating them.


This one goes with the pancake molds--I got it from Elizabeth for Christmas and it makes 9 pancakes/4 grilled cheeses all at once. Awesome!
I love making popcorn with my popcorn maker--I think it's healthier than in the bags (even though I add lots of butter and salt!) and it's way cheaper.
I got this George Foreman grill from my grandparents for our wedding and I still use at least 3 times a week.

2 comments:

Libby said...

ha! you mean you aren't including whatever contraption you ordered off an infomercial sophomore year?? :)

James, Amelia, Ashley, Paige, Michael, Douglas, and Gracie said...

hey, if it performed like they said it would, it would have been awesome.