Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Paige's preschool class had a field trip to the pumpkin patch today! We had a lot of fun--there was a maze, a corn sandbox, tractors, two big slides and lots of friends! Michael got to come, too, and he had a great time!





The perfect pumpkin! It rolled down the hill, so Paige had to go rescue the one!

It was a perfect day to go! Check out that blue sky!

Inspecting the pumpkins. (Michael thought they made great drums!)




Paige went on the little slide by herself.

Her teacher, Ms. Jami, took her on the big slide--here they are zooming past!
She looks like such a big girl in this picture! I can't believe she'll be four in a few weeks!

My favorite little candy corn!

2 comments:

Heather said...

If blogger were a person i would say "Dear blogger you suck. I want to click on the pictures so they are bigger so I can see my cute neice, my cute nephew and my cute cute cute sister." I love the pics. I'm so glad you were able to go. I can't wait to see pics of Ashley's fun day too. We love you guys and wish we could be there with you. Or you guys out here with us. We're not picky. We love you guys.

Emily said...

paige is a little pumpkin!!! :)

This looks like so much fun:) And Mike looks like he's just about ready for preschool- stop getting so big!

Love you!