Monday, March 17, 2008

Open House Pictures

We all had a fun time at Annie and Quinn's open house in Colorado. Here are the pictures:

Our Family:


Just me with the kiddos:


Jeremy, Lauren, Madeleine, and Katherine:


James' cousin John and his wife, Shauna and their girls, Lily and Claire:

Lauren, me, and Shauna--Special thanks to Shauna for going with me (twice) to get my hair cut and for picking out all new beauty products!


Quinn and Annie with Paige:
Quinn and Annie with Michael--he's all better!


Annie and Katherine:

Uncle Jake and Paige:
Dancing!

2 comments:

John & Shauna said...

I look like I could use some beauty products myself. It was so fun seeing you guys. I'm glad you made it home ok.

John & Shauna said...

I need your email address. You can email me at johnandshauna@gmail.com