Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! The Easter bunny brought Mike a new tie to wear to church, and he thought it was great to have something new to drool/suck on. The girls wore their flower girl dresses, so I didn't make them pose for me again, but here's our cute little guy:

Yesterday, we couldn't get out the door in time for the community egg hunt, so we decided to go to the one at the botanical gardens. I thought it would be better anyways, since they boasted 7,000 eggs, including giant ones. Well, after paying to get in and extra for the kids to do the hunt, Ashley found 5 eggs and Paige got one--and I was trying to help Paige! The beautiful moment of the day came at the end of the hunt, when I said, "Ashley, you got five and
Paige only got one. Do you think you could give one of yours to her?" She looked in Paige's basket, then in hers, thought for a second, put two of hers into Paige's basket, and said, "there, now we both have three!" How sweet! Since we paid to get in anyways, we spent the day in the gardens and had a fun time. Poor little Michael's arms and head got burned. Now he doesn't look like a red-haired boy anymore--just a blondie with an actual red head :) (I bought sunscreen last night) Here are pics in the garden:

they were trying to touch the big fish:

I couldn't decide which picture I like better

1 comments:

Heather said...

i love all the pics. Michael looks more and more like James in every picture. You look great and the girls are beautiful as usual. We love you guys and miss you.
xoxoxo