Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Florida Spring 2011

Since we were already in Florida, we decided to drive up to my parents' house for another week of fun! It sounds like an easy drive, being in the same state and all, but it took about 10 hours, which is more like for.ev.er when you are traveling with a 6 month old, especially one who won't take a bottle or eat baby food... Thankfully, my parents met me in the middle and drove us the rest of the way to their house. We made it and had a great time. We dyed Easter eggs and decorated cookies, went to a fabulous puppet show, and went to the splash park right by my parents' house. (I drove the golf cart over there while Ashley held Douglas next to me and Paige and Michael were strapped in where the golf clubs go--we were quite the sight!). We also got to visit my aunt and go to the zoo right by her house and had fun swimming in my parent's pool and spending time with them!






























0 comments: