Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Amelia's Birthday!

Monday was my birthday! Ashley and Paige devised a plan to go shopping with James while I took a nap on Saturday and they picked out new pajamas and candles for me. Right when they walked in the door, Michael said, "I buy you new clothes, Mommy!" On Monday morning, the girls woke up early and brought me breakfast in bed all by themselves (toast and ice water :)). I opened presents and then Heather and her kiddos came over for the day--we went to a cupcake bakery and let everyone pick out their own cupcake (which was louder and wilder than it sounds...6 kids wanting to be sure they got THE ONE they wanted!). The cupcakes were absolutley delicious and totally worth the scene at the bakery! Then, when James got home from work, we went out to Outback for dinner. It was a great day!

0 comments: