Saturday, August 23, 2008

Random Pictures

Here are some pictures from this week that didn't fit into any category I posted about.

Here's the happiest baby on the planet. Seriously, he's great. He's about to be very mobile, so I guess I might have something coming to me, but right now, he's happy just to be with me or be eating (graham crackers and bananas, especially). We went to see Journey to the Center of the Earth today and he watched some, ate graham crackers (and got them ALL OVER my white shirt...), nursed, and sat contentedly on my lap. Then we skipped his nap and went out to dinner with James' parents and Jeremy and Lauren and he didn't fuss at all. After that, at nearly 9:00 we went to visit James' brother, Jake, who just started working at Cold Stone (ice cream), and Mike's only issue was that I wouldn't give him enough ice cream (I'm not really sure he should be eating that yet...but he sure does love it!)

Ashley on the second day of school. I'm glad she doesn't get embarassed by Mommy taking pictures all the time! It helped that several of the other moms brought their cameras all week.

Paige showing off the view from Nana and Papa's bathroom window. Check out the mountains in the background!

1 comments:

John & Shauna said...

I have been hearing about school from Lauren.. AHHHH. SOunds fun.