Monday, February 4, 2008

Haircuts and Check-ups

This is definitely not what a mother wants to see when she goes in to check on her children. No wonder they were being so quiet.



Apparently, I told Paige that she needed her bangs cut and I didn't take her to get that done quickly enough. She took matters into her own hands and recruited her (very willing, I'm sure) 4 1/2 year old sister to get the job done. We went this morning to try to fix it and here's what we came up with. Instead of a mullet, Paige now has thicker bangs than before.
(she's not feeling well and didn't really want her picture taken)
Here are both of their new haircuts:



We went to the doctor this past week for their check-ups and they both have had a reaction to their shots. Ashley's arm was hot, swollen, hard, and red about 4 inches all around the injection and Paige has had a fever and has not been feeling well for 3 days. Hopefully, they'll get better soon. Paige is 37 inches and weighs 31 pounds, which is 50th percentile for both and Ashley is 44 inches and 42 pounds, which is 90th percentile for height and 80th for weight, so they're both growing well. As long as they don't cut each other's hair anymore, we'll be alright. :)

1 comments:

Libby said...

Haha!!!! I'm sure Ashley gave her sister quite the do! Any pictures before you got it "fixed"? I remember doing the same thing when I was little, except to myself...I should've tried my skill on Catherine I guess.