Thursday, January 24, 2008

Four Weeks Old

Our little guy is four weeks old today! Michael is a sweet, easygoing baby. I can't believe he's already been here for four weeks, but it's also hard to remember what it was like before he joined our family. Here are pictures of him after his bath tonight.

This is what he normally looks like--he's still such a sleepy baby:


This is his first big smile--I've never seen him do anything like this before--and I got it on camera!

I love his little mohawk--the little hairs right in the middle of his head always stick straight up.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I cannot stop laughing at that last picture. He looks just like James. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love you!!

kristenita said...

CONGRATS!

a little late... I don't know where I've been but oh my, you've already had baby michael! yay, I'm glad you guys are all doing well - scary about his umbilical cord!! keep feeding that baby, he's getting nice and big. he is cute. mmm - yummy newborns, give him a kiss from us!!

(good to see you on my blog today, too!)