Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Carousel and Fountains

There's a brand new outdoor mall in town that has fancy shops and a great carousel and play fountains. We went to check it out yesterday and the girls had a fabulous time! All the other moms steered clear of us playing in the fountains and we got lots of chuckles and a few funny looks. I guess that's because it's the middle of November, but don't worry--it was 75 degrees outside and sunny! At first, I kept trying to get them to not get their clothes wet and to go to the car, but they were just having too much fun. I let them play until they told me they were too soaking wet and ready to go.









1 comments:

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

Cute Cute. I love Paige's haircut. Just wanted to wish you good luck with baby #3, who I think will be joining you soon!